The new fall 2012 curriculum is here!
Use it to teach your students, your friends–or yourself–about the budget crisis at the UC, and how it connects to state and national political and economic issues. Then come back to our site for more info on what’s going on across UC campuses and how to get involved. If you’re planning something on your campus, contact us and we’ll post a link and help spread the word.
Here are the documents you’ll need to teach the budget, in order of importance:
- Teach the Budget Curriculum Fall 2012 – Now more user-friendly and with updates on actions.
- UCSC Bus Sign-up for Nov. 14&15 Buses – Fill in your campus and bus details.
- Our short video on the UC budget crisis. (Also posted below.)
- Economic Supplement: Who paid for the economic crisis? Chock-full of stats on the financial crisis, the growing wealth gap, and the truth about taxes.
- Charting Inequality: A collection of jaw-dropping charts and graphs illustrating the growing wealth divide.