The Best 7 Types of Rakhis for your Brothers and Cousins
Rakhi or Rakhi Purnima or Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of brother and sister relationship and our culture has always placed special importance to this festival. This year the rakhi purnima is on 18th August 2016 and therefore, the rakhi shopping is at sky high currently. There are numerous types of rakhis in market both online and offline and therefore one needs to search precisely before selecting one. You can say that there is a rakhi for people with varied tastes. You can select as per the taste of that person and get online rakhi delivery in Dubai, Australia, or USA or wherever your brother is.
Know these rakhis well before selecting the best one for your brothers and cousins.
- Sandalwood Rakhi: As the name suggests, this rakhi is made out of sandalwood. Sandalwood is a specialty of India and some of the best quality of Sandalwood in world is believed to be in India. In Sandalwood rakhi, various designs made of sandalwood are included to decorate a rakhi. The amazing fragrance of sandalwood would attach a nice nostalgia to this festival.
- Gold and Silver Rakhi: Rakhis prepared with coated with gold and silver looks different from the lot. Royal aura emits out of these kind of rakhis. Various designs are done over it and it really looks stunning due to the use of gold and silver.
- Zardosi Rakhi: Zardosi or Zari is an embroidery which was imported from Iran, Iraq, and Kuwait centuries ago. This embroidery work is applied on rakhi and the outcome is a mesmerizing art work. For this festive season, you can have this rakhi with golden or silver colored zari work emitting elegance.
- Cartoon Rakhi: For the loving kids, cartoon rakhi is the best kind of rakhi gifts. Famous cartoon characters from TV and comic books are etched on these rakhis. Chhota Bheem, Superman, Captain America, Mickey Mouse, Minion, Donald Duck, etc. are some of the very popular names that are included to make rakhis look beautiful.
- Resham Rakhi: Resham is the hindi word for silk. For this type of rakhi, silk threads are used. They are soft to touch and are generally very bright in color so that people get attracted to it easily. Resham Rakhi also comes in very simple forms as well as in embellished ties.
- Musical Rakhi: Another innovation in the market of rakhi is a musical rakhi which plays music whenever touched. Therefore, this would be a nice gift for kids.
- Precious and Semi-precious stone Rakhi: Various precious and semi-precious stones like topaz, emerald, ruby, and opal are used to make this very special rakhi. As there is inclusion of many precious and semi-precious stones, this one is the most expensive of all types of rakhis.
So, after reviewing all the popular types of rakhis, select one or two to send rakhis.